Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Gaming Update

As I slowly move through Guild Wars 2 (I'm a Sylvari Elementalist), I realize I have a... gigantic backlog of "games I want to play." Since I can't make decisions about important, let alone unimportant, things, let me make a blog peace offering. What game should Matt play next?

In order as they appear on my Steam list (with two Origin games listed last):

  • Bastion
  • L.A. Noire
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron
  • The Next Big Thing (and its sequels/prequels)
  • Trine 2
  • Jade Empire
  • The Witcher (which I actually started before my old computer died)
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Mass Effect 3
So, convince me. Preferably before the next Walking Dead episode comes out from Telltale, or I'll have to add that to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.