Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Final Fantasy Marathon: Official

I am here-by making it official. Starting November 1, I will be starting a Final Fantasy Marathon. I don't know what the purpose of that Marathon will be, but it will happen. So, you know, expect a lot more commentary on Final Fantasy and nostalgia. If you want to join me, let me know. We can compare notes and giggle like school girls when we gain a level. Feel free to join up and drop in and out of the Marathon at your leisure (I imagine a lot of drop outs for 1, 2 and 3 -- they're painful to play at times.)

... Yeah, that makes two days of rather light posting. This week is going to be light, but I'll make up for it in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.