Saturday, August 25, 2012

Drake Calculator, Guild Wars 2 and a Joke

This is why you don't do stress tests on weekday afternoons then release on weekend nights and think everything'll be hunky dory. This, of course, being that Guild Wars 2 is suffering through the normal MMO launch pains of the servers having died. The next problem is that I have been sorely misunderstanding the Hall of Monument rewards; they are not starter weapons/armor. They are skins. On the one hand, this means they literally are purely vanity awards, which makes me happy. On the other hand, this means I was wrong, which makes me unhappy.

So, while you wait for the servers to come back up, play with this. It's just... SPACE! If you recall, I actually wrote about a lecture I attended that covers NASA's attempts to find these habitable planets. The short end being, this is so totally awesome I needed to share it.

----

P.S.,

Oh yeah. My joke.I am sure other people have thought of it. But, ahem.

Dairy Queen to increase its offering: Now offering Cool Treats, Hot Eats and Phat Beats.

... I'm not a funny person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.