Sunday, April 26, 2015

Zone of Caring

I made this for a friend I was talking to on Facebook, but I realized it is a perfect example of Matt Philosophy.

Behold, the one tool you need to help you manage schedules and make decisions. I call it: The Zone of Caring.

It's a simple X/Y Graph/Chart that will make decision making easier, no matter what you're trying to work on, so long as you have a deadline to meet! The example there I have is for publications, but you can do it with pretty much anything. The Zone of Caring changed my life, it can change yours too! I'm not even going to charge you a stupid fee to use it!

If there's interest, I can explain it in more detail, later. For now, bask in the glory that is The Zone of Caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.