Friday, July 12, 2013

Banana Strawberry Vanilla Pie

Try this at home kids. I subbed in graham crackers for vanilla wafers. But... I think the crust did not turn out proper at all for me. I think it is going to be more... strawberry banana crumb pie than actual pie. We'll see what happens tomorrow when it is done chilling. I always thought pies were supposed to be easy, but that stupid crust was a pain.

Pictures below, they're fairly self-explanatory. There'll be no pictures of the whipped cream because, well, I'm not doing that till tomorrow morning.



The stuffs.

Pre-baking crusts; I wanted to test the difference between parchment paper and just butter.

I was told there should not be a difference.

There looks like a difference.

This one is less crumbly, for example.

They are now chilling. Possibly, chillaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.