Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Have a New Assistant

No fiction to be posted today. We're at 32 pages and the next few sections need more TLC before they are ready, so I'm far enough ahead of the curve for a page-a-day that I think I can take a break until Monday evening to make them perfect. If you have any complaints, bring them up with any of my assistants.

Sullivan the Cat, Junior Assistant, is standing by.
The Dwarf Lord and his shield bearers are working on their customer service skills.
Charrlie is now Senior Assistant in Charge of Thrashing.

For the most recent Lucy and Sam chapter (and links to past ones,) click here. For all previous fiction, check the blog year in review post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? Thank you! Please be nice; I'm lazy and would hate to actually have to moderate things.